The Blockchain Foundation Program aims to provide a well-rounded understanding of blockchain basics. Explaining the key components, the program offers a foundational understanding of how blockchain works and how different industries use blockchain. The course distinct concepts like decentralization, peer-to-peer networking, smart contract automation, etc. It acts as a one-stop blockchain dictionary briefing blockchain principles and additional resources to reference.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The Blockchain Foundation Program is open for anyone who is new to the technology and anticipates a better understanding of blockchain technology. The course is open for students, graduates, marketers, business analysts, no matter the background. The course befits both newbies and veterans anticipating to learn blockchain trends.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- What blockchain is?
- Why blockchain is considered so innovative?
- Introduction to distributed ledgers, cryptocurrency and blockchain.
- Principal features of blockchain technology.
- Introduction to different consensus algorithms.
- Ethereum and Smart Contracts.
- Hyperledger Projects, Tools and Hyperledger Fabric.
- Different types of blockchain implementations.
- Blockchain technology application aside from cryptocurrencies.
- Lectures 60
- Quizzes 4
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Beginner
- Students 3361
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
About the Program
Introduction to Blockchain and its applications
Proof of Work
Some other consensus methods
Introduction to Ethereum
Introduction to Hyperledger Foundation
Hyperledger Projects & Tools
Current Implementations and Future with blockchain