Welcome to the Corda Fundamental Program offered by Kerala Blockchain Academy. The course is designed to provide candidates with a basic understanding of Corda application development using the latest Corda 5 Developer Preview. The program tours the Corda application development by briefing about concepts like State, Contract, Flows, Developer Networks, and many more.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The Corda Fundamental Course is open to anyone who anticipates a quick introduction to Corda’s application development. The syllabus benefits individuals who are already familiar with the concepts of Distributed Ledger Technology, have an intermediate level of knowledge on object-oriented programming using Kotlin/Java and understand Docker platform container management. The course is open for all aspiring enthusiasts who would like a quick introduction to the Corda.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- Introduction to Corda and its key concepts from a developer perspective.
- Learn how to set up the development environment for building applications using Corda.
- Understand the use of various components and modules needed for building a Corda application.
- Understand how to write Unit tests for the Corda application.
- Learn about the various developer tools used to easily develop and deploy a Corda developer network.
- Learn how to deploy and run the Corda application to the developer network.
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 2
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Expert
- Students 314
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
About the Program
Introduction to Corda
Getting ready to Develop